Join Colin Dunn to explore a selection of past and present gems from Islay’s largest output distillery. The tasting will include a rare 1980s 12-year-old bottling, the highly sought-after 24-year-old released to celebrate Caol Ila’s 175th anniversary plus a Nickolls & Perks exclusive as well as an extraordinary 35-year-old independent bottling.
SATURDAY | 10 SEP | 13:00
- Caol Ila 12 Year Old Bulloch Lade 1980s Botting
- Caol Ila 15 Year Old Unpeated (2016 Special Release) Buy now >
- Caol Ila 14 Year Old 2007 – Nickolls & Perks 225th Anniversary Buy now >
- Caol Ila 24 Year Old – 175th Anniversary Release Read more >
- Caol Ila 25 Year Old Buy now >
- Caol Ila 35 Year Old 1984 – Xtra Old Particular (Douglas Laing) Read more >
Please note: You must have also purchased a valid entry ticket for the day of the Masterclass to attend a Masterclass.