The safety of our staff and attendees remains paramount at Midlands Whisky Festival, so we will be taking precautions with some additional measures in place. Proof of full vaccination or a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of entry will NOT be mandatory, however, we do ask that you take a lateral flow test 48 hours before you attend the event. Please do NOT attend the festival if you are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus.
What COVID measures will be in place?
- The festival this year will be held at a reduced capacity to enable social distancing
- NHS QR codes will be located around the venue for visitors who wish to check-in using the Track and Trace app
- The festival shop will be accepting card payments only. Cash payments will not be accepted
- Any food from the venue will be served in recyclable takeaway boxes
- There will be some additional spaces around the venue including additional seating for eating, located above the cafe area, as well as a lounge area at the rear of the upper floor.
- Staff will be carrying out enhanced cleaning and waste disposal during the event
- There will be increased ventilation throughout the venue
- The dram list will be accessible digitally here and via QR code around the venue
We are also aware that everyone’s comfort level in regards to COVID is different, so we ask that you are respectful towards others by keeping a safe distance and wearing a mask when not sampling whisky.
Should you or the person you are attending with experience symptoms prior to the festival, or come in contact with anyone with has tested positive, please do not attend and follow the government guidelines.
The Midands Whisky Festival Team