Join Melanie Stanger as we take a deeper look at one of Scotland’s most revered and traditional distilleries – Springbank. From malting to maturing, bottling to marketing, all processes have remained in house at the heart of Campbeltown for more than 200 years.
In this masterclass, we are offering the rare opportunity to sample six highly sought-after expressions of Springbank. Attendees will start with the 2023 edition of the much-loved Local Barley, a true grain-to-glass Springbank, before moving on to the new Sherry Edition series, both last year’s PX and a sneak peek at this year’s Palo Cortado – the first opportunity to try this whisky in a public tasting. The second half of the masterclass will focus on old and rare Springbanks, including an extremely limited Mystery Dram that will be revealed later in the year.
SUNDAY | 10 SEP | 13:00
- Springbank 11 Year Old Local Barley (2023 Release)
- Springbank 10 Year Old Pedro Ximénez Sherry Cask Read more >
- Springbank 10 Year Old Palo Cortado Sherry Cask (pre-release)
- Springbank 21 Year Old (2023 Release)
- Springbank Mystery Dram
- Springbank 30 Year Old Read more >
Please note: You must have also purchased a valid entry ticket for the day of the Masterclass to attend a Masterclass.